Tar Crew Safety Training
Tar Crew Safety Awareness Training
Tar Crew Safety Training is a half day course.
Certificates are for 3 years and we take large groups and deliver in a hotel setting.
Course Content Tar Crew Safety Training
It has been described as a safe pass type course for tar crews but better because its more relative to the participants.
- Health & Safety Act 2005. Construction Regulations 2013. General Applications Regulations 2007 to 2016.
- Manual Handling, Abrasive Wheels. Work at Heights, Fire Safety.
- Safety with Rollers, Pavers, Chippers, Bitumen Boilers, Pitch Pots.
- Safety with Tractors, Planers, Sweepers, Lorries, Tying loads.
- Manoeuvring Exercises, Hydraulic Controls Compressor Whip Checks.
- Hitches, PTO, Front loader, inflating tyres, body props/safety struts.
- Refuelling /Battery care & maintenance.
- Chapter 8 signage. Accident/Incidents.
- Safety DVDs.
- Dangers of the public and traffic.