Motorised pallet mover training
This motorised pallet mover training course is a six-person half-day course.
The Safety, health and Welfare at Work Act 2005 places a duty on every employer to ensure so far as is reasonably practicable the safety, health and welfare at work of all their employees which includes provision of the appropriate information, instruction, training and supervision.
At the end of the training course participants should have the ability to operate safely and know the capability of a motorised pallet mover , to assess tasks, and operate in a fashion that will:
- Not harm him or herself or any one else
- Not damage any material, structure or vehicles he or she may come in contact with
- Be able to conduct a pre-shift check on a motorised pallet mover and report any defect found
- Motorised pallet mover training Legislation
- Safety responsibilities of an operator
- Pre-shift inspection of a motorised pallet mover
- Motorised pallet mover Stability
- Battery care
- Safe operation of a motorised pallet mover:
– Load handling
– Racking systems
– Irregular loads
– Vehicle loading
– Weight assessment
– Theory and practical assessment
We also offer a Forklift Operator training course.