Skidsteer (Bobcat) Training
Skid Steer safety awareness ( BOBCAT ) safety training course is of half a day duration.
Courses are limited to a maximum of 6 participants per course.
At the end of the training course participants will be familiar with the principles involved in the safe use and operation of the Skid Steer Loader.
- Course introduction
- Skidsteer Risk assessment
- Safety precautions and procedures
- Operator responsibilities
- Personal safety
- Daily Maintenance
- Introduction to the Skid Steer Loader
- Safety features such as Body props / safety struts
- Reverse beepers and the need for visual aids.
- Practical assessment using the skidsteer / bobcat.