Safety Audits / Safety Inspections
Safety audits serve as an independent means of appraising the on-site health and safety systems, procedures and processes in preparation of a formal accreditation audit for Safe-T-Cert Accreditation. Safe T Cert accreditation is intended for certifying the Safety Management Systems of contractors working in the construction industry.
Clive Kelly Safety LTD. prides itself on being a no-nonsense, one-stop-shop for all your safety training, safety audit, consultancy and safety inspection needs. We provide a Nationwide service.
Some items that may be included included in the site visit (if required by the client) include
- Health and Safety Management Systems,
- Site specific Risk Assessments,
- Safe Work Procedures & Method Statements,
- Safety Folders , Management of safety records and documentation,
- Safety Statements,
- Safety Inductions, Safety Awareness Briefings, Tool box Talks,
- Safety Training Records,
- Site Inspections and Safety Audits,
- Health and Safety Plans.
This is not an exhaustive list of the areas that Clive Kelly Safety could cover and other areas will be included according to the clients’ requirements.
In addition to our safety audit and inspection services, we provide a wide range of safety courses including:
Contact Clive Kelly today to discuss your organisations requirements. Our quotations are free and without obligation.