Road Planer/Road Sweeper Training
Road Planer / Road Sweeper Training and assessment programme enables experienced sweeper & planer operators to gain recognition for their achievements through certification and provides these operators with the opportunity to demonstrate their skills and knowledge associated with plant operations.
The course has a duration of half a day and a maximum of 6 candidates catered for on each course. The equipment and venue needed for the course must be supplied by the client.
- Health & Safety Act 2005. General Applications Regulations 2007. Operators manual;
- Road Planer / Road Sweeper Training Pre-use & user checks;
- Mount/Dismount/Seat belt use;
- Moving off, Stopping, Basic steering;
- Manoeuvring Exercises, Hydraulic Controls;
- Loading,Unloading and securing the sweeper / planer onto a transporter and other site specific tasks;
- Refuelling/Battery care & maintenance;
- Dangers of the public and traffic;
- Theory & Practical Test.