Clive Kelly Safety Ltd.
Clive Kelly is the founder of Clive Kelly Safety Ltd. The company was founded in 2009 and focusses primarily on providing Safety Services (training and consultancy) to industries. These services include
- GA1 lifting equipment inspections,
- Heavy Mobile Plant Brake Testing,
- Fire Safety,(fire extinguishers supply and servicing for our existing clients)
- Safety statements,
- Mobile Plant Operator Training (CSCS, QSCS, in-house training /site specific training) and
- Safety Audits and Safety Reports carried out also.
Clive Kelly Safety Ltd. is based in County Clare, Ireland. In addition to serving the needs of businesses in Clare, the company also provides Safety Consultancy to companies in Limerick, Galway, Cork and further afield.
- A diverse work experience within changing environments.
- Capable of working well on own initiative as well as part of a team, providing an innovative and energetic approach to any team project.
- Excellent “people” skills – ability to sustain a productive rapport with people from varying backgrounds.
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude – ability to encourage and motivate colleagues.
- An analytical and resourceful problem solver, motivated by challenge.
- Clive Kelly DIPSHWW is on the National Register of Trainers as an approved trainer.
- Clive is also a CIF lecturer (Plant and Machinery Module and Excavation Module for the Managing Safely in Construction Course).
- Clive Kelly is a fully qualified Lifting Equipment Inspector on Appliances and Accessories, having acquired an Internationally recognised accreditation.
- Member (one of ten) on the Irish Concrete Federation Health and Safety Committee representing 200 quarries in the Republic of Ireland.
|March 2018||Renewed Accreditation as Safe Pass Tutor|
|Nov 2017||Renewed RTITB training on Gantry crane, MEWP, Truck Mounted Crane|
|Oct 2017||Course on Block Making Machines and Strapping Machines|
|May 2017||Completed a High Risk Confined Spaces course|
|Oct 2016||Renewed a (5 day) RTITB Forklift Instructor course|
|Aug 2016||Renewed a Fire Warden / Fire Extinguisher Instructor Course|
|June 2016||Renewed Occupational First Aid Course|
|July 2015||Road Tack Coat Sprayer/Road Binder Safety Course – Supplier|
|July 2015||Road Sweeper Safety Course 1 day from Manufacturer|
|June 2015||Road Planer safety course. 1 day from Manufacturer|
|April 2015||Road Paver and Roller safety courses from Manufacturer|
|March 2015||Distinction on a restraining of loads course 2 day IRU approved|
|Jan 2015||Renewed Safe Pass Tutor Course for 3 more years|
|May 2014||Working at heights instructor programme|
|Nov 2013||Renewed Occupational First Aid course|
|Oct 2013||Inspection course on Plant and Equipment with the CITB in England|
|June 2013||Qualified and passed theory and operational exams as a CSCS Instructor on CSCS 360 Degree Excavator, Mini Digger, Site Dumper and Articulated Dumper|
|March 2012||Qualified as a FETAC Level 6 Manual Handling Instructor|
|Dec 2011||Renewed Safe Pass Tutor card|
|Nov 2011||Renewed my Occupational First Aid Course|
|Oct 2011||Completed a RTITB Forklift Instructor course|
|Oct 2010||Completed a three week lifting equipment inspection course in Scotland (International Qualification)|
|Feb 2010||Completed a one day, ‘one to one intensive training course’ on MEWP’s (Scissors, Articulated boom and telescopic boom)|
|Feb 2010||QSCS Approved instructor on QSCS 360 excavator, mini-digger, rigid and articulated dumpers and Loading Shovel|
|May 2009||Completed a one day training course on the correct use of brake testing equipment for heavy Plant Vehicles in Quarries|
|April 2009||Renewal of forklift operators ticket|
|Jan 2009||Completed the FETAC Level 5, CSCS Signing, Lighting and Guarding course|
|Nov 2008||Completed the FETAC Level 5, QSCS training courses on the safe operation of Quarry Articulated/Rigid Dumper, Quarry Loading Shovel and Quarry Excavator|
|Sept 2008||Completed a Safety Harness / Work at heights Instructors Training course|
|Feb 2008||completed a Fire Warden/extinguisher Instructors course|
|Dec 2007||Renewed ‘Managing Safely in Construction’ (CIF)(IOSH)|
|Nov 2007||Completed a Quarry safety management course at the Athlone Institute of Technology on Managing Safely in Quarries (CIF)(IOSH)(AIT)|
|Sept 2006||Abrasive Wheels Instructor Training (Rospa CPD certified)|
|May 2006||Manual Handling Instructor Training|
|Sept 2005||Accredited as Safe Pass Tutor|
|2003||Diploma in Safety, Health and Welfare at Work|