Solas Safe Pass registration card valid for 4 years.
Clive Kelly offers open Safe Pass Safety training in Clare. These courses are held every 2 weeks at the West County Hotel in Clare.
The course is of 1 day duration for a miniumum of 8 and a maximum of 20 candidates with exceptional value for groups over 15 candidates.
Refresher Courses are also a one day course. We run public courses in Clare but if you have over 15 persons we could offer you a course at your premises also.
To ensure that all site personnel undergo basic health & safety training with a view to making a positive contribution to the prevention of accidents and avoidance of health hazards.
Participants must be at least 16 on the day of the course, and have PPS number and a passport sized photograph with them.
Please inform Clive Kelly of any learning difficulties when booking the course.
- A room suitable to seat 20 people comfortably for the theory and enough space for the exam.
- Chair and table for tutor
- A white wall or projector screen.
- Promotion of Safety
- Hand held equipment
- Accident prevention
- Safe use of machinery
- Working at height
- Noise & vibration
- Manual Handling
- Health & Hygiene
- Written multiple-choice assessment consisting of 20 questions
- Minimum of 14 correct answers needed for a pass